Braincasting Live Party Pass Contest
Complete and submit the form above to enter to win a $300 Party Pass, which can be redeemed at any Monster Mini Golf location. Party Pass can be redeemed for a Monster Mini Golf Birthday Party, Company Event, Team Building Event or large group reservation.
…and the winners are:
August 29, 2018 – Kelly Ulreich – Denver, CO
September 12, 2018 – Malinda Estevez – Miramar, FL
September 26, 2018 – Phillip Barry – Seekonk, MA
October 10, 2018 – Selena Rocha – Denver, CO
October 24, 2018 – Candy Koob – Round Rock, TX
The Not So Yucky News Party Pass Giveaway – Official Rules
- The Braincastinglive.com Monster Mini Golf Party Pass Giveaway is open to legal residents of the United States, eighteen years of age or older, as well as legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry, and is governed by Canadian Law and the laws of the province of Alberta. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. For Official Rules, visit braincastinglive.com
- Contest Period: The contest starts on October 25, 2018 at 12am ET, and ends on November 6th, at 12pm ET (the “Contest Period”)
- How To Enter: During the Contest Period, visit either monsterminigolf.com or braincastinglive.com and click on the Enter the Contest image. By clicking on that image, you will be automatically linked to a contest entry form. Complete this form and click on the Submit image.
- How to Win. One (1) Prize Winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received, and announced on the Not So Yucky News broadcast on November 7, 2018 at 7:30pm ET. Prize winner will be contacted by a contest representative via either telephone or email.
- Odds of Winning: One in the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- Prize. One (1) Prize Winner will be awarded $300 gift card that will be applicable to any Group Event scheduled at any Monster Mini Golf location. Prize value must be used in full on the date of the winner’s event and cannot be redeemed for cash. Any unused portion is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- General. Employees of The Braincasting Co., Monster Entertainment, Monster Mini Golf, their family members, authorized agents and advertising agencies are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Any attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed, or otherwise, illicit means to enter the Contest, or any other methods not authorized by these Contest Rules. shall be deemed as tampering and may disqualify you from entering, participating, winning prizes (defined herein), and preclude you from participating in future contests and promotions, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, illegible, contain false information, are damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions these rules will be judged void. All Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and none will be returned. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of receipt.
- This Contest is governed by the laws of the US states of NV, CT, IN, MA, CA, NY, NJ, MD, GA, TX, FL, VA as well as Canada and Alberta. By accepting the prizes, the winner agrees to release The Braincasting Co., Monster Entertainment, Monster Mini Golf, its respective advertising promotional or judging agencies, employees, officers and directors from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prizes, including preparation for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize related activity including injuries sustained at the event during the prize related event. The Braincasting Co., Monster Entertainment, Monster Mini Golf and its agencies are not responsible for any human or computer error, which may occur in the processing or preparation of this contest. Without limitation, the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and the Contest judges will not be liable for any failure of the website during the Contest; for an technical malfunction or other problems relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; for the failure of any Entry to be received by the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies or the Contest judges for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or any combination of the above.
- The Braincasting Co ., Monster Entertainment and Monster Mini Golf reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if it determines that fairness of the Contest has been compromised in any way. If the Contest is terminated prior to the completion of the promotional period, notice will be posted at The Braincastinglive.com and Monsterminigolf.com.
- Sponsor. The Braincastinglive.com MMG Party Pass Giveaway is sponsored by The Braincasting Co., Bally’s Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, 3645 S Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV, 89109 and Monster Entertainment, 3695 Chama Avenue, Las Vegas, NV, 89121
The BrainCasting Co.Network™ is an unconventional free LIVE network producing interactive shows using wit, useful knowledge (hopefully) & live human beings. Our shows broadcast live on iTunes, YouTube, Vimeo, social media platforms, RSS feeds, our home website BrainCastingLive.com and more.
The network studio hosts two professional state-of-the-art live audio and/or video sets. Set one is a conventional radio or podcast type layout and set two is full-on talk show comfort. In addition, we have a green screen area for shooting almost anything your brain could possibly drum up! All of this is broadcast from a glass front studio at Bally’s Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas.