What Happens On Discovery Day?
So you’re interested in becoming a franchisee in the Monster Mini Golf family and you’re ready to attend Discovery Day. Discovery Day is an important aspect of learning about how we work here at Monster Mini Golf and determining whether this Family Entertainment business opportunity is right for you! We look forward to hosting you on this important day.
Step Five In The Franchise Award Process
By this stage in the Franchise Award Process, you will have already completed several steps.
These steps include:
- You will have completed a Confidential Profile outlining some basic information about yourself.
- You will have spoken with a Franchise Recruitment Specialist and had your questions answered.
- You will have examined our Franchise Disclosure Document.
- You will have begun your validation process by speaking with some of our current Monster Mini Golf franchise owners.
After these steps and more, it will be time to meet the leaders behind Monster Mini Golf—the team you’ll be working with if all goes well! Discovery Day is Step 5 in our Franchise Award Process.
Meet The Team Behind Monster Mini Golf On Discovery Day
Discovery Day is an exciting opportunity to get “up close and personal” with the inner workings of our company and to get to know the leaders that run Monster Mini Golf. During this event, you will:
- Experience our brand as a guest and as a team member
- Participate in basic operations and entertainment components
- Have the opportunity to spend face to face time with an operational Monster Mini Golf franchise owner
- Have an open forum to ask us any remaining questions you might have and we will provide you with additional information about our exciting Family Entertainment franchise opportunity.
Every winning team needs a strong front office and positive leadership. We believe it’s important that you get to know the people you’ll be working with. Our Leadership Team is closely involved in Discovery Day, so you’ll have the chance to speak with them directly! For more information or to get started in the Franchise Award Process, call our office today at (401) 454-8100.