Monster Mini Golf Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Learn How You Can Join the Monster Mini Golf Family Now!
Discover Whether This Monstrous Franchise Opportunity is Right for You
At Monster Mini Golf, guests can drop in any time without an appointment and be greeted like family in a quirky, friendly, professional entertainment environment. As a Monster Mini Golf franchise owner, you can bring that one-of-a-kind experience to your guests, too. Here are answers to the questions we most frequently receive regarding our Family Entertainment franchise opportunity.
Looking for more information? Contact our team today at (401) 454-8100!
After signing, franchise owners begin an Orientation process that introduces them to the Monster Mini Golf system and various aspects of the business that they need to understand to be successful. Topics include basic lessons on:
- Business foundations
- Real estate
- Management and Team Member recruiting
- Mini Golf Operations standards
- Additional Attraction Operations standards
- Training and Team development
Franchise owners get practice and experience on those topics during 4 to 5 days of management development training in their market and in a 5 – 7 day Formal Training program held at an approved operational training center prior to opening their first store. Learning continues at their store’s Soft and Grand Openings and afterwards through follow-up management development sessions, in Regional Training Events, and at the annual National Conference.
- Complete and submit our Franchise Info Request form on our website.
- Schedule a Concept Discovery Day at an operational Monster Mini Golf facility with a member of our corporate leadership team.
- Schedule a phone conversation with the Monster Mini Golf Founders. Yes…you read that correctly. You will speak with the people that created the concept from the beginning!
If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact us at (401) 454-8100 or [email protected]