Our Training and Support
Setting Our Monsters Up For Success
That’s why Monster Mini Golf offers comprehensive classroom and in-store applications training that covers all aspects of what you need to know as a Monster Mini Golf franchise owner. No entertainment experience necessary—our franchisees come from many industries and backgrounds, but have a common thread… an outgoing personality and the true to desire to entertain others!
How Does Monster Mini Golf Franchise Owners?
Some of the assistance you’ll receive as a Monster Mini Golf franchise owner includes:
- Site selection and third-party financing assistance
- Store construction and set-up
- Pre-opening procedures and post-opening follow up
- Management and Team recruitment guidance
- Soft Opening plans
- Grand Opening plans
- Neighborhood marketing plans
You’ll also spend time getting personal instruction on the most important aspects of your new Family Entertainment business, including:
- Monster Mini Golf business fundamentals, culture, and team development
- Compensation, scheduling, and recruiting
- Marketing and Grand Opening assistance
- Hiring, developing, training, and coaching
- Understanding the role of the franchisees and managers
- Store action plans
When You Win, We Win.
Your success is our success.
To help both franchisees and store managers stay on the right track, Monster Mini Golf offers a wealth of ongoing support, including:
- Online Operations Manual
- Marketing support, tools, and resources
- Real estate support
- National Convention
- Regional Training Events
Ensuring that you have access to all of the resources you need to begin a successful franchise ownership is important to us. We’ve worked hard to develop a complete training and support system for new franchise owners.
Learn More About This Franchise Opportunity
With excellent training and support resources designed to help our franchise owners succeed, Monster Mini Golf is prepared to help you start off on the right foot in developing a positive team environment and building your clientele. Learn more about the exciting Family Entertainment franchise opportunity we offer. Call our recruitment team at (401) 454-8100 to learn about available territories!